COVID-19 Official Statement from the Pediatric Dental Office of Michael J. Leach D.D.S.
Dear patients and their families,
Finally, the long-awaited day is within reach! Starting Monday, May 4th we resumed seeing patients on our normal schedule. While we know there may be some apprehension with businesses re-opening, we want to assure you that our patients, their families, and our team’s health and safety are our top priority.
With that being said, you will find extra measures in place to continue encouraging social distancing and proper hygiene. Our staff will be wearing the required PPE which may look a little different than you are used to… but do not worry we are always smiling even if it is behind a mask. Additionally, we will be implementing the follow procedures for your convenience:
- Plexiglas barriers are now placed at check-in and check-out. You may also see more team members wearing masks but don’t fret; we are always smiling underneath
- Upon arrival, Ms. Lisa will complete the standard ‘blue sheet’ by asking you if there are any changes, etc.
- We are scheduling appointments strategically to limit the number of patients that we have in the office at one time
- A team member will be wiping down the lobby area and all shared surfaces multiple times throughout the day
- The chairs in our lobby have been rearranged to comply with the 6ft rule
- All socially shared toys and books will remain stored and the game room will remain closed
- We have integrated a seamless process for checking in patients, getting them to the back, and completing their appointment with limited exposure to others
- We ask you to please limit the number of people who attend an appointment to solely a parent/guardian and the patient(s)
- While our sterilization processes are always above OSHA’s standards, we are even stricter about our processes now, taking extra care to ensure nothing gets overlooked
We cannot wait to see everyone’s smiling faces back in our office!
If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, give us a call at Michael J. Leach D.D.S. Pediatric Dentistry Phone Number (770) 521-8855
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: